Earlier in March I road-tripped with my ‘rents to Spokane for my little brother’s last AAU basketball tournament. Spokane is really close to Cheney, which is where Merry, my bestie, lives and goes to school. We had a great weekend. Here’s a rundown of what we did!
1. Stopped for breakfast at Glaze on our way out of down. Shared the croissant square with my mom – so yum!
2. Hit the open road with three of my favorite people in the whole world. (Little brother, step-dad, and mom)
3. Met up with Merry at Buffalo Wild Wings in Spokane Valley for lunch. We “cheersed” with our waters to the weekend!
4. Did a little shopping at the Spokane Valley mall.
5. Shared a beer flight with Merry at Zentropa in Cheney, followed by dinner.
6. Walked to Eagle’s Pub in Cheney for a couple games of pool.
7. Went out to eat with a group at Red Robin in downtown Spokane. Since it was St. Patty’s Day weekend, we ordered our first green beers ever!
8. Went to a FREE concert at the Knitting Factory in downtown Spokane and jammed out to Jena Kramer!
9. Ducked out of the rain and into the cutest coffee shop in Cheney for Sunday morning coffees.
10. Watched my little brother’s last AAU basketball game.
Hope you’re week is going fabulously! XOXO